Hi! I'm Kelly! Grab something to drink and come join me!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

You Can Take the Charlotte Mason Writing Course Too!!


     I'm really excited!!  I have been taking a week long Charlotte Mason intensive Writing Course to teach you how to teach your children to write, and write well!!  I have been learning so much and am really excited about everything that I have been learning!!! 

Would you like to know…


blue-arrowA plan for writing from beginning to end.
blue-arrowHow to avoid frustration.
blue-arrowHow to evaluate your child’s writing.
blue-arrowExactly what to have them write about.
blue-arrowHow to teach spelling and proper grammar without tears?
blue-arrowHow to include writing in math, science, and history?
blue-arrowHow to teaching your children that writing is enjoyable.
blue-arrowHow do I keep my family’s focus and still use secular material?
blue-arrowHow do I find the best resources to use for your child’s writing?
blue-arrowHow to get your children to actually like writing?
blue-arrowHow to teach writing even if you can’t?
blue-arrowWhat the older student needs to write well — even if they don’t now.
blue-arrowHow to create a writing program that works for your family?

Of course there’s more, but you get the idea… (Sheila Carroll)   



Seriously, this is a wonderful course, whether or not you have children to teach, it would be a great benefit for anyone who wants to learn more about writing, period!!!
 http://www.mcssl.com/app/?af=1613929   Please go here to order your writing course!  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment